A few friends tagged me in this, and I'm a little late making it, but who cares! 8D
And wow has it been a long time since I uploaded anything on here. If you guys are looking for more frequent updates, you should try my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Deltaree
So here are my plans for 2014. Some might happen, some might not, and honestly unless I've begun working on it there's no promise I'll go through with it, even if it's in the 100% sure section hahaha. And sometimes I end up doing stuff that won't even be on here! 8D
- Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) : Will be debuting this one at G-Anime for sure
- Elsa ( Frozen): Got started on it, I want it to be as perfect as can be!
- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill): I barely watch anime anymore, but I got hooked on this one! I love Satsuki <3 I have a nifty little group aiming for Anime North with this.
- Say'ri (Fire Emblem Awakening): I want this to be my Katsucon project, I'll be getting a bit of help with the armor and props from lovely friends to make this one happen.
- Fem!Luffy aka Luffyko (One Piece): An easy and simple costume for my Sunday shopping haha!
- Commander Shepard (Mass Effect): Fem!Shep is one of my favorite characters ever, and this is a challenge I look forward to. I might work on this in the months between Katsucon and Montreal Comiccon.
- Junko Enoshima (Dangan Ronpa): It's been about a year since I wanted to cosplay this lol. She isn't my usual kind of character to cosplay, so I'm really looking forward to it!
- Dressrosa arc Nico Robin (One Piece): Another simpler project, and I loved cosplaying as Robin!
- Korra (Legend of Korra): Might plug Korra as a Comiccon project somewhere
3. Progress on Elsa and Homura.